Thursday, December 1, 2011

Monticello Christmas Show.... Starts tomorrow












We spent the yesterday setting up our area at the Monticello along with many other fabulous venders.
As I looked around I was amazed by the creativity and beautiful Christmas displays. This year will be magical so plan to show up early. Looks like it will sell fast!
I only had my phone camera so ill show a few pictures of our area. Please look at other blogs to see the amazing talent of others set up . My sister in law and brother (my shabby roses) did a fabulous job of setting up their area. It looks incredible.

3 comments:

Faded Charm said...

It was nice to talk to you guys again last night and your display looked fabulous!!

Good luck!

Kathleen

bartpear3 said...

I took a quick look around your space tonight and it looks great. I'm expecting huge success for you all during this show.

Anonymous said...

It does look incredible!!! Wish I could be there. Enjoy!
~ Zuzu