Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Years!!

The very end of our Christmas decorations ( I love my roses Deb!)
some gifts I loved

organizing my studio, Thanks Emma for folding my fabric

A great old cupboard I recently got for organizing in my studio

Goodbye to 2011 and welcome 2012. A big Thanks to all our customers we truly appreciate you.
We look forward to planning, organizing, and a fresh start on a new year. As with all years there are things we are so glad to put behind us. We anticipate newness and good things in the coming year and we hope the same for each and every one of you.

4 comments:

Barbara Jean said...

Kathy.
Took Isabel over to see your space at Glory Days. You know how she loves your treasures, and creations.
We had such fun.

May you be blessed beyond measure as you follow after our Lord this coming year.

barb

melanie said...

Love the organizer! Looks fantastic...hope your new year is wonderful!
melanie

Gail said...

Kathy,
FABULOUS cubbies! What a fun piece, thanks so much for your visit to my blog and I look forward to shopping with you in the new year!

Laurie said...

Happy New Year to you! The cabinet looks great. So many cubbies to keep you organized!