Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A new shop Blog!


New business cards


Well I am really at the" I'm not sure what to do next stage". There are so many things I need to get done before opening the new store and its hard to decide if it should be painting, moving items, planning out details, pricing goods,etc. , to many choices and to little time. One thing was decided and that is that the shop should have its own separate blog. This blog will be used for shop updates , open houses, special shopping times and general information.The Colbycottage store blog will give store hours and a schedule of tea times available. Of course we will begin with sneak previews of some of the items you will find at the store.

3 comments:

Patina said...

Kathy I love the new products.
I wanted to let you know I sent you a message on your aol email account.
Remember to take one day @ a time. Try not to carry tomorrows load today. I do realize it's a little easier said then done. (o:

Uncovered Ruby said...

So exciting! It's coming along, I pray that you are tremedously blessed on this new journey as shopkeeper! Lisa :-)

OutonaLimb said...

Kathy, It was so nice meeting you today. I have such a wonderful feeling about what you are doing. I know the Lord has a wonderful plan in store for you. Well, that was no better said, "A wonderful plan IN STORE for you!" Heehee. Anyhow, God Bless your plans and all that follow! ~Anita M.