Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A busy week with wedding setup and store preperations

Time to put on our aprons, there's work to be done

treasures ready for the new store

fun finds from the weekend
This week is a really busy one. We are preparing for our oldest daughters wedding.The wedding will be held outdoors at her in-laws home in the country on Saturday. We are having fun setting up with all the outdoor vintage decor that I have collected for years. I am really pleased that she likes that look also. Makes it really fun to decorate. She is planning on a country style decor., with burlap table coverings,old blue glass jars, lots of flowers,and lots of fun signs from old wood.~
On another note, we are preparing display items and getting lots of fun vintage pcs ready for the big move into the new store.We will be moving out of the Monticello August 30th :( and into the new sto
re as soon as the paint dries :)

7 comments:

Patina said...

Well shoot, we'll be doing our re-arranging on Monday, I guess we'll miss you. On Sunday we're going to head to the fair! I know the wedding will be beautiful!
Hope you are doing good this evening...remember to relax! (o:

Gail said...

Kathy,
Congratulations to your oldest dd! What an exciting (and busy!) time for your family.
Monticello's loss is our gain! Can't wait for your store to open.....

Krissy Chang said...

Loving all the goodies! Can't wait until you open. Shoot me an email if you'd like me to photograph.

Sincerely,
Your own personal photographer
(aka Ms. Chang)

Little Cottage said...

Love, it, love it!!! Your business cards are great looking, as everything else you put your magical touch on :o)
I will miss your space at Monticello though!
- Sylvi

Molly Mo's said...

Best of luck Kathy on your new adventure!
I think I've been to that store before?!
I'll be sure to check you out when you open.

Diane

Miss Gracie's House said...

Oh my...you have your plate full! I know it is easier to *decorate* when you can just start pulling stuff from around the house but still...you must be running from sun-up to sundown. I'll be praying for you:) Weddings can be so *emotional*! So have fun...and post pictures when you get a chance...my daughter and I are dying to see what you pull off!
Rene'

Barbara Jean said...

Just touching base.

I am so excited for this new adventure for your family.

And wanted to let you know you are in my prayers.

Blessings,

barbara jean