Monday, March 12, 2012

Always Changing





Yes that is what we are known for in our little creative world. We love to change things up often. We constantly move around large or rather huge pieces of furniture in the "Barn" area where we sell our goods. The other venders marvel at our constant desire to change but we have noticed it rubbing off on others around us. We have found that although it is work, customers love the newness and fresh look. We try to change out furniture often and its always great when big pcs sell, as that enables us to really make big changes. We are in the process of preparing for our Spring open-house and of course the theme is garden, which I love! Have a wonderful week all~

2 comments:

Miss Gracie's House said...

Yep...it does matter...but boy, does it take a lot of energy! Happy Spring!
Rene'

Special 'K' said...

A fresh look! I am always so excited to find and follow new special places. I have no doubt I will enjoy engaging and supporting this wonderful space you have created. Thank you for sharing, I am so glad to meet you. I hope you will find some time to come visit me soon. Cheers SpecialK XoXo