Saturday, February 23, 2008

Another little skirt from Barefoot Rose fabric

I've been sewing away preparing for a show we are doing in a couple weeks. It is a new show for us so we are not quite sure what to expect. The show is called Blackberry Junction, located west of Albany in an old grange. We are also working on a bunch of shabby little birdhouses. I'll be posting some pictures hopefully tomorrow. Marv is busy building some of his awesome cupboards from old windows. He does an incredible job that is even hard for avid antique rs to tell if the cupboards are of days gone by. I have been on an apron kick and will also take some pictures of some of my new ones. In the mean time, I designed another little skirt for my youngest daughter. She is so easy to please!


3 comments:

Kathy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathy said...

you are so cute,little girl. Emma colby

Rose of Sharon said...

What a darling little skirt and a darling little girl! I hope your show will go well. Albany is not too far from me, maybe I should plan a day up there, what day will it be?

Have a great day!

Hugs, Sharon