Monday, July 30, 2012

Wedding Fun

     The last couple weeks have been busy for sure. I got the pleasure of doing the flowers and decorating for my dear friend's daughter's wedding. My beautiful 4th daughter, is the bridesmaid on the right side. My family went camping as was planned a year in advance, so I was left behind with #4 daughter to enjoy "wedding," befores, during and afters.
    After cleaning up from wedding event we also were able to go camping and enjoy family and friends for a week.




                                                                                         Here are some photos of the wedding  preparations

1 comment:

dukk said...

I "liked" your blog on Facebook and also the Shabby Roses blog. I have subscribed to both the Colby Cottage blog and Shabby Roses. I look forward to gleaning some good ideas - and maybe even winning a prize!