Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Awards

I am so shocked and honored that Sue from Bella Shabby would think to give me these following awards. I am simply not the award type, and have hardly ever received an award for anything, let alone an honorable award that so many people should see. Thanks so much Sue, your a sweetheart.

This is the intent of the award that is passed on:
"These blogs believe and invest in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time, and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers, who must choose eight more and include this cleverly written text into the body of their awards."


What this award is about...
Bloggers who show great attitude and gratitude.
What you have to do...
Upon receiving The Lemonade Award, you also pass it on to other bloggers who you think show great attitude and gratitude.
Here are the rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 8 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

I would like to say that it has been amazing how many wonderful and encouraging friends I have met since discovering the blog world that I had no idea even existed!
There were so many choices but here's my list to be Doubly awarded!

Sorry I have to cut this off at 7 as my son just had to leave and I don't know how to link by myself :)

Cottage of Memories
Christmas River
Miss Gracies House
A day in the Life
Little Beach Designs
Iris
The Hearts of Hartmann

10 comments:

christmas river said...

Thank you so much Kathy for thinking of me! Gosh, now I have to work out how to pass the blessing on!! (maybe your son might like a trip down under to teach me?!)
Have a great day, much love
Shani @ christmasriver.wordpress.com

Gail said...

Kathy,
I'm so honored! Thank you so much...I love your blog as well and this is so wonderful, you made my night!
Cheers,
Gail

Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly said...

Hi Kathy,
I found your blog through BellaShabby. I so enjoyed looking at all your stuff and realized we have kindred spirit. I have 4 kids and have homeschooled them on and off.
Drop by and say hi on my page.
Have a blessed day!
Kelly

January

christmas river said...

Hi Aaron!
Seriously, anytime you feel the need for a holiday down under - let us know!
It would be a pleasure to show you around!!!
Have an awesome day
Shani

Auntie Joy said...

Hi Kathy,
Thanks so much for the award, that was so sweet of you. I always have so much going on I save the computer stuff for last so it is constantly, getting pushed back. Seems like I don't give it the attention I would like. It is so fun to keep up with everyone's comings and goings. And also fun to share some of the crazy things I am up to. Hope to see you soon.
JOY!

Barn House said...

Congratulations on such a well deserved award! We reeeeally need to schedule some time to pick up those items Joe purchased several months ago (and probably forgot about). :o)

J & J

the said...

Thank you for the great Blog award. I will post it on my blog !
Congrats on your award too :)

Miss Gracie's House said...

THANK YOU!!!! I'll post about it in a few days:)
Awhile back you asked about my other blogs-those are some that I *try* to use for business but seem to have a hard time keeping up. Imagine that:)
Have a great week!
Rene'

Iris said...

Thank You so much for this award. Most of all thanks for the encouragement and example you,Marv and your beautiful family are. Thanks again and see you at Monti's.