Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Monticello Fall sale










Marv and I left early and headed for the Monticello in Portland to completely redo our booth and get it ready for the fall sale. Midway through I wasn't sure I would be done by closing but low and behold it all came together in the end and I felt pretty good about how much I got crammed in. What great people we have had the privilege of meeting through the Monticello. Today we saw,Lisa and Issabelle, Joe and Sue and Sister in law Debbie and Jon.

3 comments:

Patina said...

Yeah! You got everything in! I can't wait to take a look at all your goodies. I love the cabinets with the little drawers. I'm sure they will be gone by today.

Martha, Vintage Trifles said...

Wish I had time to see everything at Monticello with Joy and Diane today. I'm working on more things for Blackberry J. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Coburg was fun and it was nice to meet you. I think Diane and I will be next to your space at Monticello in Dec. Good luck this weekend! M.

Maison Douce said...

Kathy, it was nice seeing you!! And thank you for stopping by my blog... I do love living in Oregon and one of the main reasons is for knowing such nice people like you!!
Take care,
Isabel